Friday, May 22, 2009

It has been a month....

since I last posted.

Right now its nap time....but I have a feeling that it will be over soon.

Havent had much to post about. Yesterday was Jude's last day of school. And the reason for the background I put up, is because Jude will be turning 4 next weekend.

We did have a little trip to the hospital again...with Jude of course. Went to visit my parents, just me and the kids, and Jude had a really severe asthma attack that put him in the hospital. He is fine now..on preventative meds....but no more trips to grandma's house until the carpet is gone.

We are planning to have Jude's party at the park by our house. He has chosen a dinosaur theme this year. I even found a dinosaur pinata....T-Rex. He will be devastated when it gets beat up and destroyed with a baseball bat. I dont think he has thought it all the way through....

We are planning the have a cookout this weekend with friends and there are also plans to go to a baseball game, Round Rock Express, for Memorial Day Monday.

And like I predicted...nap time is officialy over. I can hear the kids.

No comments: